All registration for the 2010 contest will take place online using the www.JudgingCard.com web site.
1. Follow this link to the registration web site: www.JudgingCard.com
2. Wisconsin agricultural education teachers can Sign In using their FFA chapter number and password. Please use capital letters followed immediately by four numbers (EX. WI0401). The initial password is the same as the username. Please change your password to a more secure setting. Other teams must contact Tim Buttles (email@example.com or 715-425-3555) for username and password information.
3. Update your teacher contact information and create a new password.
4. Click on the link "Events/Registration and Information."
5. Under the Drop Down box next to the words "State", select "WI."
6. On the calendar date, March 27, click on "Univ of Wisconsin - River Falls Ag Technology Contest"
7. To Register: Click "Online Registration", which is towards the top of the page.
8. Click on the "Registration" link for each item you wish to register for. For 2 round contests you can choose to compete at 8:30 am or 10:00 am. All single round contests start at 8:30. Schools can only compete once for each contest. You must pick either 8:30 or 10:00, not both.
9. Select the number of teams/tickets and enter student names where appropriate. Answer any other contest-specific questions. Click on "Submit Entry" when finished with each item.
10. Print a copy of the page for your records and to use as an invoice. No confirmations will be sent out this year. The JudgingCard.com web site will serve as your confirmation. Payment information will be updated as checks are received. Please make checks payable to Agricultural Technology Contest and please send it to the address listed on the invoice (no Purchase Orders please).
11. Return to the main JudgingCard.com page and click on "Sign out".
Pre-registration ends on March 17. During late registration (March 18 to 4:30 p.m. on March 22) schools can add teams and meal tickets online. To cancel items you must call or FAX the UWRF Agricultural Education Department (P: 715-425-3555, F: 715-425-3785 Attn: Ag Ed).
If you have complications or questions please call the Agricultural Education Department at 715-425-3555.