- Meal ticket fees - a refund will be issued if tickets are cancelled prior to the close of late registration
- Team fees - a refund will be issued if a team is cancelled prior to the start of an event
Team Size and Number
- Teams will consist of up to 4 individuals for high school events, 5 for middle school events
- Qualifying teams must consist of at least three or four FFA members who are eligible to compete in that contest area at state
- State FFA event teams must consist of paid FFA members
- Each school can only enter one team in an event with the following exceptions:
- 2 teams per school are allowed in Ag Communications, Agronomy, and Farm Business Management
- 5 teams per school are allowed in Middle School Agriscience and Middle School Plant Science
- NO cell phones, MP3 players, or other electronic devices are allowed during the duration of a contest. This means from the start until the last person is finished with the contest. If a student has a cell phone or other device in their hand during any event, they will be disqualified. Cell phones and other devices must be turned off and remain in a pocket during the entire event.
- Students are expected to treat all University volunteers, facilities, and other contestants with respect. This includes not talking during events. Contest chairs may disqualify individuals and teams who do not follow these expectations.
- Scores from the top 2 individuals will be used to calculate the team score for Ag Technology Contest
- Scores from the top 3 individuals will be used to calculate the team score for FFA purposes (qualifying or state events)
- Award of Excellence scores will be based on the top 10 Ag Technology Contest teams from a school. Team scores will be converted to a 100 point per team basis.
Please contact Tim Buttles with any questions (715-425-3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ag Tech Home
Ag Ed Department