University of Wisconsin-River Falls

News Source

Last updated: Saturday, 14-Mar-2009 19:10:49 Central Daylight Time

December 15, 2000


UW-RF Still Accepting Applications

UW-River Falls is accepting applications for spring semester, scheduled to begin Jan. 22. Students interested in attending spring term are advised to apply as soon as possible, as enrollment is limited. Registration for new students is Jan 17.

Alan Tuchtenhagen, director of admissions at UW-RF, said that typically the school enrolls about 200 new students for spring semester.

"We are seeing an increasing number of students from the local area who began school somewhere else and are realizing they would prefer to be here," he said. "This accounts for about 75 percent of the new enrollees during spring semester. The other 25 percent will be first-time freshmen."

UW-RF, one of 13 four-year schools in the University of Wisconsin system, has an enrollment of 5,800 in its School of Business and Economics and its three colleges: the College of Education & Graduate Studies, the College of Arts & Sciences, and the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences.

For more information or to apply for admission, contact the UW-RF Admissions Office at 715/425-3500.


UP to Public Affairs Home Page
E-mail gif

To comment about this Web Site contact Mark Kinders@uwrf.edu
UW-River Falls Home PageUW-River Falls General Info Search