410 South Third Street River Falls, WI 54022 715/425-3567 firstname.lastname@example.org
UWRF Series 57 Collection Inventory
College of Agriculture
College of Agriculture: Subject Files, 1921-1980
Arrangement: Alphabetically by filing unit; chronologically by document
Quantity: 3 boxes
Collection Summary: The College of Agriculture was established at River Falls as a two year program in 1912. Since then it has expended to a five year program with majors offered by five departments: Agricultural Education, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Animal and Food Science, and Plant and Earth Science.
is an artificial series created from several sources, box one being
based mainly around the correspondence of Prof. J.M. May, Director of
the Department of Agriculture, 1913-1959. The remainder of the series
contains Agriculture Business Tour materials, Farm Progress Days materials,
a written history and position paper on the department, and other miscellaneous
College of Agriculture items.
Return to UWRF Collections, Home
Return to UWRF Series Inventory List